Recent content by Keith Bieschke

1. Keith Bieschke

events

The Tacos (Not Tacomas) were really good, at least the steak ones were.
  2. Keith Bieschke

Body shop recommendations - Denver, Aurora, Commerce City Area

Does anyone have a Body Shop recommendation for the Denver area that does Toyota 4runner? My front end got cracked up when another driver blew their red light and got the full force of my slimline winch bumper to her Outback's rear quarter. I drove away, she had to be towed. She also had 4 flat...
  3. Keith Bieschke

Change Forum Theme

I Look forward to chatting although I don't think we will be at the May 14th M&G. We will probably be on our way to OXW. Maybe June.
  4. Keith Bieschke

Change Forum Theme

No issues. I thought you were joking but wasn't sure.
  5. Keith Bieschke

Change Forum Theme

My Avatar is in snowy color, just looks grey.
  6. Keith Bieschke

Change Forum Theme

Thanks Brad. Ben, Can you add some other theme?. I can't read the light grey very well. Thanks, Keith
  7. Keith Bieschke

Lake Powell legs April 6-13, 2019

Brad, We are thinking of hitting this area on the return trip from Overland Expo West this year. Can you post up the gpx files of the routes you planned? Thank You, Keith
  8. Keith Bieschke

Change Forum Theme

Is there a way to change the theme or colors of this forum? currently It is hard for me to read. Thanks, Keith
  9. Keith Bieschke

Inside Cargo Straps

We have used ROK straps on our bikes for years. Never lost anything off the bike. Even through an accident our luggage stayed on the bikes.
  10. Keith Bieschke

Overland Expo 2018 5/17-5/22

Hi All, We are new members. We were at the last M&G. We will be down at Overland Expo, but will not be coming on the trip with you. We are in the Overland Experience program down there so we will be in classes all day long every day. We will be camped in the campground. If the group is hanging...