Recent content by Nick with OverlandProShop

1. Nick with OverlandProShop

Attention Subaru Owners.....................we may finally have a rear locker!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pass along some info for any Subaru owners. A company called Torq-Masters Industries has produced a prototype locker for Subarus with the R160 differential(pretty much every model except WRX/STI). It's currently in testing phase and should be out this month or next. I...
  2. Nick with OverlandProShop

Maxtrax Alternatives

We got a set of traction boards in the other day from Rugged Ridge that seem pretty solid. They come with a 5 year warranty and includes a foldable shovel. Price is about half of the MaxTrax. Haven't personally tested them but like I said seem pretty solid. Just passing along the info even...
  3. Nick with OverlandProShop

Now offering Freespirit Recreation Rooftop tents at Overland Pro Shop

Hey guys! Just wanted to give the heads up we just started selling Freespirit Recreation roof top tents. Overland Pro Shop is a business located in North Colorado Springs, probably south for most of you Denver folks. We should be getting one or two demos to check out in the showroom soon. We...
  4. Nick with OverlandProShop

Jerry Can and Water Solutions

Hey Matthew, there is a company called Titan Fuel Tanks. They make a tank that mounts on your spare tire carrier behind the wheel. Capable of holding 12 gallons. https://titanfueltanks.com/amfinder/?find=2010-jeep-wrangler-4203 We put one on a Wrangler JL project we did recently. Works great...
  5. Nick with OverlandProShop

Anyone running a Subaru?

Yes I think trails that are not super technical would be fine. I think the weak link is going to be the CVT. The jury is still not out on the durability of the CVT transmission in the newer Subarus. It seems engine power is cut in situations where the transmission may get damaged in technical...
  6. Nick with OverlandProShop

Introductions

Hey guys my name is Nick! I've been a member for a few months and am located in the Colorado Springs area. I currently have a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek that I am contemplating modifying into a backroads/forest roads Overlanding vehicle until I acquire a more dedicated truck/jeep. I also wanted to...
  7. Nick with OverlandProShop

Anyone running a Subaru?

Hey guys, Just wanted to reach out to see if anyone is running a Subaru in the group? I have a 2018 Crosstrek, thinking about doing a 2 inch lift along with all-terrain tires. Until I acquire a jeep/truck I wanted to see how far this might take me. Interesting video I included as well on...