Recent content by Odomandr

1. Odomandr

Weekly Digest of New and Most Active Forum Posts

I hate that the site has moved towards Meetup. I miss the days where there was discussion and events scheduled here as well. Just a thought to maybe post the same meet up events in our forum about the events. I see emails that things are happening then I come here for more details or...
  2. Odomandr

events

I moved to Fort Collins about two years ago. I had not seen any activity on this site for quite some time prior to that move. Today I got an email about the new beer drinking meetups at a Denver brewery. Two years too late for me. If anyone in Fort Collins wants to get together and have a...
  3. Odomandr

Addicted Offroad gear

Arb definitely makes bumpers for a toyota
  4. Odomandr

Backcountry Comms Class 2016

Doing this again??m. It came up on another forum and I told them I would ask?
  5. Odomandr

Aftermarket bumper: why or why not?

I struggled with this for the longest time. I've done a lot of trails without an aftermarket bumper or winch. I've only needed a hand once from someone with a winch and the factory hook did just fine. That being said I recently bought an ARB used got it recoated and will be putting it on...
  6. Odomandr

What did you do to your rig today?

Morris this look's amazing. Great use of space and solid design. Does it lose shape at all with heavy tools? Seems like it would not anywhere to deform to? Any concerns about a dinged wheel? I picked up an ARB bumper then dropped it off for powdecoat and refinish to colormatch. They called...
  7. Odomandr

Upcoming APRS Balloon Launches

May 14 is a ways off anything between now and then?
  8. Odomandr

Perseid Meteor Shower 8/12 or 8/13 2016

....Tom? Made any decisions ? We may try to drive out after dinner
  9. Odomandr

securing a Hi-lift

How about a short cable to lock it to the bar it's mounted to?
  10. Odomandr

Meet and Greet 8/8/16

Wrong direction from town
  11. Odomandr

Official BS Thread

I am not pleased with the cover king covers. Mine need constant adjustment and just don't seem well planned
  12. Odomandr

Anyone going anywhere this weekend?

Sell the warranty set and buy what you want
  13. Odomandr

37" alignment - Golden or nearby?

RSG possibly I've heard good things from but they couldn't fit me in.
  14. Odomandr

What winch do you use? And how does it work.

I don't know the trail or the way it was beyond the photo and how it looks, but I have seen more photos off trail already this year. I hope to ride trails for a long time but I'm beginning to feel an urgency before it becomes shut down to the public
  15. Odomandr

What did you do to your rig today?

I think I've seen too many jku. That 2 door looks so good