Recent content by Wes

1. Wes

official ham call sign list

Wes Duff KEOWIA
  2. Wes

Looking to lift my tacoma -- any taco owners with any recomendations

SLEE ARB - BP-51 + OME full leaf pack replacement with overload. On Road : Awesome, almost like driving a low profile car, body roll is minimal! Off Road : I dont have a lot to compare it to but.... Washboard roads - soaks up the bumps like butter. I dont feel them Slow rolling - rocks ...
  3. Wes

July 19 -21st : Trip planning

Trip was a success .. Some rain, I left early for brownie points.. but all in all SUCCESS! Great people and great fun! Topaz Mountain 4x4 trail was a great setup up from what I am use to and was awesome! We found some new great camping spots! Ken, Dan, Daniel (+ family), Jason, Silvester, My...
  4. Wes

Here is a moderate trail we can run that looks fun. Some pinstripes may occur https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/2738-topaz-mountainwallace-gulch
  5. Wes

A little more research I found this place Dropped pin Near Park County, CO 80456 https://goo.gl/maps/Dc5gLzz9YbUAdHfb6 We could camp here.. not to far from the other spots .. looks like it’s near some water Then there are many more tech. Off-road trails in the area that range from easy to...
  6. Wes

Sure I can call you this afternoon. Really there are no plans. Mostly going to wing it :)
  7. Wes

RCI metalworks anybody have anything from them

I have the RCI rock sliders on my tacoma. Very well constructed and so far they are pretty awesome. I have not hit them on a rock yet haha but I will post up once they are put to proper use.
  8. Wes

June 28 & 30 (fri and Sat) : Jefferson camping

Ended up going to 11 mile canyon. It was really nice.
  9. Wes

UPDATE : 7-19 Ham Radio Comms Primary 146.550 - Secondary 146.580 People plan to leave at different times. I’m calling Donna when I head out. But looks like most people are leaving around 6 Plans are solid : Road we are camping off of : Camping Here ...
  10. Wes

Looks like I am going with the ARB BP-51s rear leaf pack : OME Leaf Spring - Rear 5 Leafs + 2 Overload
  11. Wes

White River National Forest Trip 7/12/19

Wow check this spot out : coffee pot road ... Bet it would be cold though...
  12. Wes

Decided to go with https://www.arbusa.com/old-man-emu-4x4-suspension/bp-51/ BP-51s Adjustable and will give me about 3'' of lift Contacting a few shops for the install - slee offroad - Hoping to get these folks.. they seem to work on tacomas more - Juniper Offroad Might contact RCI
  13. Wes

Aux beam bumper lightbar, grill and lights

Sweet!! I bet those are bright!
  14. Wes

Add a leaf - shop to install.

Looks like the install and parts will be pricer than expected.. So...might as well go full suspension upgrade. I made a different post about this .