Search results

1. Wes

July 19 -21st : Trip planning

UPDATE : 7-19 Ham Radio Comms Primary 146.550 - Secondary 146.580 People plan to leave at different times. I’m calling Donna when I head out. But looks like most people are leaving around 6 Plans are solid : Road we are camping off of : Camping Here ...
  2. Wes

Looking to lift my tacoma -- any taco owners with any recomendations

My goal : Lift truck to --- 1. add larger tires for better offroad capabilities. a. I do not wheel for fun, but to get to the best camping sites. 2. Offload the constant 500-600lb weight in my truck bed The looks come in as a bonus. I am not looking to add a cheap body lift but would like...
  3. Wes

Add a leaf - shop to install.

Looks like I added too many accessories and need to raise the backend of my truck to accommodate the new added weight. Where is everyone getting their work done. I watched some videos on how to add a leaf and it looks to be beyond my skill set.
  4. Wes

Aux beam bumper lightbar, grill and lights

Less than $275 New grill - $100 Cool amber lights from amazon - $30 Auxbeam bar-light - $85 Caliraised brackets for light-bar - $50
  5. Wes

Rci rocksliders : install help _ free beer ?

Hello fellas and ladies... great meeting everyone at the meet and greet! I’m installing rock sliders this sat. Morning. Anyone up for free beer in exchange for some help :) Installing on new 2019 tacoma ... so minimal seized bolts hahaha
  6. Wes

June 28 & 30 (fri and Sat) : Jefferson camping

I have a great spot to camp out around Jefferson. About hour and thirty to 2 hour drive. Just getting a feeler out there for anyone who might be interested.
  7. Wes

2019 tacoma TRD off-road : custom aux fuse box and bracket

I will update the post as I get further along. So, putting together a custom setup for accessories 1. Blue Sea ST blade 12 (maybe too much) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001P6FTHC?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image 2. Busman circuit breaker -...