Search results

1. Travis E.

Overland Expo in Flagstaff 5/12 to 5/14

I'll be there. If anyone see's me and/or the Jeep, stop by and say hi.
  2. Travis E.

Overland Expo in Flagstaff 5/12 to 5/14

I'll be going. I plan to leave Denver on Wednesday and be back the following Tuesday.
  3. Travis E.

Reagan has a CJ

A real jeep and good video. Its really nice there with great weather in that area.
  4. Travis E.

What did you do to your rig today?

I have my front and rear If you want them. Just let me know and I'll bring them by.
  5. Travis E.

No Excuses Camping Trip 6/11/16

Nice to meet some new folks. Great trip with good weather!
  6. Travis E.

4000+ Miles Through The West

I'm pretty sure the people had no idea what it was, just something different in the alley; not that it makes it okay.
  7. Travis E.

I had really been slowing down with the pictures over the past few days so here is a little excursion through the South end of Wyoming into Utah. What could go wrong?!?! In my own sick ways I was glad to have a little bit of excitement! I intended on driving as far as I could along the water...
  8. Travis E.

I drove around Yellowstone looking for Yogi Bear without any luck. I decided to do some fishing and Ralph wanted a picture with the Bison.... I set up camp in Grand Teton for the next days adventures.
  9. Travis E.

Next stop was Idaho. I'm a sucker for country bars and met someone here for a couple of beers that I met at the Expo. Did some fishing and had a little bit of weather roll through.
  10. Travis E.

I did quite a bit of off-highway driving in the Sierras and came across some beautiful locations.
  11. Travis E.

I stopped at my favorite bar it Acton Ca. to see Eli Locke play a few songs before heading to the Sierras. I explored Kennedy Meadows and Golden Trout Wilderness which have some decent trails and stayed the night. This area is located on the Southern end of the Eastern Sierras. I headed up...
  12. Travis E.

Next stop was Ventura County where I grew up and wanted to see some friends then visit my family. A friend of mine wanted to take a little drive so we went to the top of a super rutted hill where we can see the ocean. There was a minor issue on our way up the hill and the major issue was...
  13. Travis E.

I had a bit of vacation time and haven't taken much time off in over a year, and not a day off since moving to Colorado late last year. My vacation would start by going with some folks from RMO Denver to Expo West then to San Diego, Ventura, Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, Idaho, Montana...
  14. Travis E.

Overland Expo 2016

Four Winds and I will be leaving Thursday morning (exact time tbd) if anyone would like to join us for the trip out.
  15. Travis E.

The Bishop Bonanza - 2016

I'd be in for that weekend.
  16. Travis E.

Overland Expo 2016

I'm up for leaving Thursday morning. I'd imagine those of us that want to leave Thursday can get the details ironed out at the next meet and greet, if not before.
  17. Travis E.

Introductions

Yes. It was nice to meet you, your wife, and little one.
  18. Travis E.

Introductions

I'm currently in Highlands Ranch until I figure out where I want to buy.