Search results

1. TJL

Colorado Springs to Moab

Yes, many variables. Last thing I want to do is be in Moab again at 110 degrees in the shade (if you can find it). To me looks like early October or very late September would be decent. Average highs in Moab around that time are in the 70's and average lows are in the 40's. The Colorado part I...
  2. TJL

Colorado Springs to Moab

So.. what's the plan date? :)
  3. TJL

Colorado Springs to Moab

Agreed. It's ok if never done before but for me, most likely will explore other options.
  4. TJL

Little Froze Road......Trip

I (and the dogs) really like that area. Looks like good times! Get it in before the snow starts flying.
  5. TJL

Colorado Springs to Moab

That would be a good route. Although, I would take another trail besides RR .
  6. TJL

Colorado Springs to Moab

I would be in for something like that. After RimRocker I'm ready for more. Would like to see the routes they took though.
  7. TJL

No Excuses Camping Trip 6/10/17

Have not had a chance to explore that area, any good trails near by?
  8. TJL

Introductions

Thanks! I will do what I can to make it to the meet and greet. Seems life always has something else in mind for me other than what I want to do....
  9. TJL

Introductions

Hey all. My name is TJ and I live near Belmar in Lakewood. I have been in the 4wd game since I was a little kid when my parents used to take me up in their old International Scout. Current rigs are a 1986 4Runner that is my rock crawler, 06' F350 toy hauler and 1999 4Runner Overland rig...