Search results

1. Kerrymann

Lake Como in a Full size? Or other recommendations in the San Luis?

We have tickets for the Rio Grande Scenic down at Fort Garland that we need to use this year. Medano Pass and Zapata falls are our normal camp spots when we are in the area but I was thinking it would make a good excuse to branch our to something different in the Sangre de Cristo Range. So I...
  2. Kerrymann

Southwest Colorado trip, Medano Pass to the Alpine loop

I posted in the planning section a few months ago and we just wrapped up our trip through SW Colorado. We had to make a few adjustments for fires (no hiking the Chicago Basin from the D+S RR) but it was a great trip and everyone had fun. We did it in a little over a week and it was a packed...
  3. Kerrymann

SW CO trip in June; looking for Alpine loop recommendations

Hi all, I am finishing up plans for a 1.5-2 week trip through south western Colorado and looking for some recommendations for the Alpine loop. We will be doing it in mid to late June and would be happy to meet up with other overlanders on the way. We will be doing half camping half hotels...
  4. Kerrymann

2013 Silverado with Wildernest

Hi All, I bought the truck almost a year ago. It was a stripped worked truck with rubber floor mats and the manual transfer case and not much else. It's got a the 5.3L, 6 speed automatic (I do wish manual had been an option), and a factory locker in the rear. In the past year I have put a 3"...