Search results

1. Orbital Debris

FS 2013 4runner Limited wheels

5 20 inch OEM wheels (4 plus spare) for 500 dollars. These would make nice winter set for a 4-5 gen 4runner or would fit a tacoma as well. See pictures over at T4R.org...
  2. Orbital Debris

2018 APRS Balloon launch schedule

As you may have seen before, I've posted upcoming APRS balloon launches. There are a good opportunity to hone APRS skills and or Ham skills, and you can participate in a number of ways. You can listen in to comms, track the balloons directly with your APRS rig, or follow the balloons on the...
  3. Orbital Debris

Rocky Mountain Hams at MakerFaire on 10/14/17

Rocky Mountain Ham Radio will be exhibiting its communications trailer at the Maker Faire Denver on October 14th and 15th 2017 at the Denver Merchandise Mart. 451 E 58th Ave, Denver, CO 80216. They will be there from 10AM Saturday to 5pm Sunday. This is a great event with many crossovers to...
  4. Orbital Debris

APRS for June Meetup

It appears I don't have privileges for the events forum, so I will post this here. I'm finally going to be able to attend the meet up next week. I plan on running APRS on the way down from Longmont. If anyone wants to test out their APRS, post your call and I will monitor and see if I can see...
  5. Orbital Debris

Upcoming APRS Balloon Launches

Edge of Space Sciences will be launching two balloons with multiple student experiments and EOSS beacons on board on Oct 15th from the Windsor, Co launch site. You can monitor the flights on the web with these links (the beacons will be active from ~7:30 to 11:30): EOSS-230 will be 130 student...
  6. Orbital Debris

White Rim Road 10/3 - 10/6

I've made reservations for a White Rim road trip for the first week of October. I was focusing on getting reservations for myself, but the reservations allow for 3 vehicles/ 10 people, so I have room for 2 vehicles/7 people total. I was going to share and hopefully be a little more safe by...
  7. Orbital Debris

2013 4Runner 20 inch rims

I've got 5 (4 + spare) 20" rims for sale from a 2013 Limited. Should fit Tacoma's as well, I beileve. Still have the tires on, but worn so this is more about the rims. http://www.toyota-4runner.org/sale-suspension-wheels-tires/214895-fs-5x-20-inch-2013-limited-wheels-%24600-northern-colorado.html
  8. Orbital Debris

APRS Balloon Launch

Edge of Space Sciences will be launching two balloons with multiple student experiments and EOSS beacons on board on May 14th from our Wiggins, Co launch site. You can monitor the flights on the web with these links (the beacons will be active from ~6:30 to 10:30): EOSS-222...
  9. Orbital Debris

HamCon in Keystone May 13-15th

The Rocky Mountain Division of the ARRL will be hosting the Colorado Ham Convention in Keystone this weekend. There are several informative forums scheduled and interesting exhibitions. The forum subjects are listed at: https://hamconcolorado.org/forum-information/ I believe that registration...
  10. Orbital Debris

APRS viewing opportunity

I'm posting this in the comms forum so as not to hijack the BackCountry Comms thread. On April 9th, Edge of Space Sciences will launch 3 balloons with APRS beacons onboard. EOSS is a volunteer organization that promotes Ham Radio and STEM education with high altitude balloon flights. Those at...