Search results

1. Brad

Not driving

Common on more modern cars. Always some small draw that will eventually drain down the battery. I use a battery tender on my Porsche.
  2. Brad

ExplorerTom's Explorer

Looks good!
  3. Brad

Jeep dash and radio short?

Is your battery light come in at random? There is a idiot wire attached to the alternator that will trigger the battery light if it loses connection. Otherwise maybe a pinched harness. Internal ground behind dash. Best to track the wiring diagram for the radio and dash and see if there’s a...
  4. Brad

New Mexico/Arizona Back Country trip March 28-April 4 2020

It is now live on meetup. Join me at New Mexico/Arizona Back Country Discovery Route
  5. Brad

New Mexico/Arizona Back Country trip March 28-April 4 2020

Will be posted this weekend on meetup for RSVP. Spots limited to 6 rigs including myself. We will be exploring a large section of the New Mexico Back Country Discovery Route (NMBDR) heading south from either the Colorado Border to Silver City, NM or from Grants, NM to Silver City depending on...
  6. Brad

Auxiliary Lights - What should I get?

We are adding this to our setup as we already have the job site blower. DEWALT 20V MAX LED Work Light, Pivoting Head (DCL043) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SKOCRCW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_MddpEb51B0QSP I want something I can grab and walk around a potential campsite as well as use for night time...
  7. Brad

Rezvani

Hell at that price I’ll take 2.
  8. Brad

Off-road/Overland trailer

I like trailers. They just scare me on shelf roads. Can’t get past the feeling it would drag me off the face of a mountain.
  9. Brad

Medical Bags and Supplies on your trip

I will post a list of my kit as well. With some pics. I can say I like the spring tail solutions bag but it needs more pockets.
  10. Brad

Windows Up or Windows Down?

Depends on weather and what position I’m in. If I’m leading and it’s not hot as hell I’ll roll them down.
  11. Brad

External Fuel Solutions

I like that fender mount! I bought the wavian nato fuel cans which are legit. I have a set of the Chinese knock offs and they leak. Wavian are about $80 each though.
  12. Brad

Help programming Baofeng BF-F9V2+

I have a small inverter on my auxiliary power setup.
  13. Brad

Help programming Baofeng BF-F9V2+

I’m upgrading my ham setup as well. Will keep the baofeng in my rig for spotting purposes.
  14. Brad

External Fuel Solutions

I’ve seen the hi lift mounted on the front fenders, never seen Jerry cans there.
  15. Brad

Why I won’t get rid of my rig...

Alu cab is supposed to be developing a shell camper for the gladiator. Gladiator in diesel plus that would be a amazing rig.
  16. Brad

events

They offer pizza at the brewery and they have lined up a food truck for us.
  17. Brad

events

Where’s your office? It’s a nice spot with lots of parking in front and back.
  18. Brad

Kiowa Grasslands, Mills Canyon Campground

Removed spam and users from this thread. Carry on.
  19. Brad

events

It won’t Morris.
  20. Brad

events

We are very active through meetup. Unfortunately our members do not post much in here. I’m hoping that may change. New meetup location is: Strange Craft Beer company 1330 Zuni st Unit M Denver, CO 80204 Still 2nd Tuesday every month at 7:00 pm