What's new

1985 FJ60

rockymtn60

1985 FJ60
4.2l I6 4speed
24x,xxx miles
I bought this truck stock and rusty 7 years ago, it now has new quarter panels doors tail gate and hatch. it sits on 2.5" old man emu heavy fronts /heavy 400 constant in the rear and big 33x 10.5 kos with a full size spare.
The axles have a fresh rebuild with sierra 4:11s and ARB airlockers.
Up front is a like new FJ62 front with LED headlights and an old school ARB bumper cradling a beefy warn M1200 and sports a pair of 9" light force blitz 240s, a flood light, and an LED reverse light.
Under the hood we have two new Bosch platinum AGM batteries, an ARB air compressor, Hella supertones, and a cut and turn on the intake to a functional ARB Safari Snorkel.
Inside we have a dash mounted CB radio, BH3D cup holders, interior winch controls, map light, FJ62 dash grab handle, and FJ62 upper back seat with headrests. In the back is a drawer system with a kitchen side (comes with Coleman stove) a storage side and a place to tie down your fridge or cooler.

Along with the truck comes a complete 3fe, EFI wiring harness (dash and engine) ECU, gas pedal FJ60 front end if you hate the 62 look and the factory rear seat to swap the cloth.

I couldn't figure out which color to paint the truck was going to go with the original tan or white but that is for you to decide.

Asking $11,000 willing to negotiate but low ball offers will be ignored as I am in no rush to sell it.
Pics can be found here https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6224153737.html
Call or text 7202406780