What's new

DinoTards 2016

Brandon

I got some work to do:

.mobile

Mine looked similar but no pictures. But I got the interior nice and clean. I did realize that my shoulder is already ruining the CoverKing Neosupreme seat cover. The top layer of fabric is loose from the padding or whatever it is under it. Not thrilled about that.

Waiting on these huge thunderstorms that were going to wash my truck for me.... only figures that I still miss all the rain.

shimniok

Awesome trip, pics and write up. Adding to my list of secret places to explore.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

DaVikes

Awesome trip report. Next time I go somewhere, I'm going to bring Brandon so he can write it up. I hope my wife doesn't mind.

topgeek

Do you believe?
I am going back with a quadcopter...

"Closed for scientific study" were his exact words. Not for "an archeology dig" or anything like that...

In 2006 they closed the building nearby for "safety reasons" and spent millions rebuilding it:

What was that money really used for?

The area is full of thousand year old drawings like this:

Work with me here... I am trying to invent a conspiracy :D

.mobile

Last edited:

ZigsRig

Do you believe?
I am going back with a quadcopter...

"Closed for scientific study" were his exact words. Not for "an archeology dig" or anything like that...

In 2006 they closed the building nearby for "safety reasons" and spent millions rebuilding it:

What was that money really used for?

The area is full of thousand year old drawings like this:

Work with me here... I am trying to invent a conspiracy :D

.mobile

[/url]

[/url]

They couldn't be hiding anything ;)

Even more odd... look at the imagery between early 2011 and late 2011... it goes from a bald mountain top to the blurred out building over a few months...

topgeek

Here's the latest Bing map of it - notice the road has been extended to The Square.

and their "birds eye view"