What's new

fox shocks

nuclearlemon

anybody running them? seriously considering them on fat bastard. they're pricey, but i've heard a lot of good. wondering if anyone can help sell them and appease my hesitation on pricing ;) i won't be going for the full bore remote reservoir dial it all in yourself ones for now, just the ifps.

anyone have any opinions? heard anything bad?

Overland1

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard good things but never run them myself. On my 4Runner I ran sway-away race runners and Toytec's. The Sway-away's were horrible and would not recommend them. I swapped them out for the Toytec's a month before it got totalled. The Toytec's were much better but I never got them on dirt.

I'm running Blistein's on the Jeep and they did a good job when I haven't overloaded it.

That's about as much help as I can give.

a friend with a 95 cruiser has them and loves them. i've not ridden in it, though. so, while third hand, he was raving about them

Warnertew

Where is a good place to get quality parts and good info for Fox shocks? I have 3 sets that I need to rebuild and revalve.
Thanks
Kenric

dirtlimo

Accutune OR seems to be a good place for knowledge and re-valving. They set mine up on the Taco and i've had no issues.

Wired_

I have fox 2.0’s on all 4 corners of my ram 1500. I would say definitely worth it! The ride on and off-road is amazing and I have put like around 4-5K dirt miles on them and they still feel as good as new

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

DaVikes

Wyatt has them on his Jeep. In the rear for sure, not sure about the fronts. He's had them for a while. Ping him if he hasn't seen this thread.