What's new

Weekly Digest of New and Most Active Forum Posts

ExplorerTom

Unfortunately, this forum’s level of activity has dwindled over the last year or so. Won’t get too many emails.

Adam Z

For me, I'm unlikely to check in on the forum unless I receive some type of notification about what's new - an email, text message, etc. I'm sure different people approach it in different ways. For me, if I don't have something that interrupts me, I'll never remember to check it out. Anyway, my two cents.

Morris Yarnell

For some strange reason activity has fallen off due to increased activity on Meetup. Why I couldn't say, seems a wrong way to go to me.

Morris Yarnell

I think the M&G are possibly attended well as the place has remained constant for years and the second Tuesday of the month time frame has also remained constant. Habitual attendance works. there is a calendar on the website that keeps me informed and since I have been in attendance since the inception, it is not difficult to know when to show up. I only miss if there is some event in my world that might take a front seat to drinking beer, rare, but true.

Brad

Administrator
I would like to see more activity and encourage everyone to post on here more. You can’t wait for everyone else to ask a question or post what their currently working on, ie a trip, build or project. Participation begets more participation. I include myself in that statement.