What's new

What did you do to your rig today?

Wyatt

Got my Jeep back from the shop after 4 days. Now it has new wheels and tires, a Arb locker in the back, and I quickly wired up some led pods.

topgeek

I feel your pain Wyatt. I only spent 30 minutes laying on the ground with the power wash and because of that Ryan and I ate dirt all day Sunday while installing the lift...

Speaking of which - @Ryanhockey21 remember to bring your extra set of safety glasses on Saturday - lol

Wyatt

I feel your pain Wyatt. I only spent 30 minutes laying on the ground with the power wash and because of that Ryan and I ate dirt all day Sunday while installing the lift...

Speaking of which - @Ryanhockey21 remember to bring your extra set of safety glasses on Saturday - lol
Ed Do you want me to come up an help? I finally have time and a vehicle.

topgeek

If you wanna drop by Wyatt, please do.
I think 4 different folks dropped by last weekend while Ryan and I were at it :) The more the merrier.

...and if you suck at Darts; all the better :D

Wyatt

If you wanna drop by Wyatt, please do.
I think 4 different folks dropped by last weekend while Ryan and I were at it :) The more the merrier.

...and if you suck at Darts; all the better :D
Awesome just text me your address and I'll find a time to come up.

I am probably the worst dart player in Colorado.

Brandon

Replacement Indel-B has been delivered, time to go look at it (hope it was shipped carefully), swap over my hinges and get it cooling for the weekend.

topgeek

Spent some time today checking torque specs, programming the computer, etc. Should be ready for some offroading tomorrow.
Got the good camera out :D

topgeek

Ed, Wyatt told me you pulled the factory end links off. Can you post a picture of them?
Sure! er... as soon as I figure out which bits you are referring to... lol :D
I'm guessing you are referring to the sway bar links... I'll snap a pic when I'm in the shop later today.