What's new

What did you do to your rig today?

DaVikes

Shawn, the van looks very clean. How many miles? I was looking at that underbody shot thinking boy that tank sits low, definitely will want a skid there. How high are you going to lift it? 37's again?

overlandjeep

Likely 8" and 37's or 35's 131k miles got it cheap because it needed a little injector cup/head work so it is at Maryland performance diesel now getting work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overlandjeep

Purchased Axles and Transfer Case for the beast
2004 F250 Front Dana 60 with all ubolt pads and swaybars
2004 F250 Rear 10.5" Sterling axle with 35 spline shafts
2004 F250 NP271F Transfer Case with manual shifter linkage

parts collecting is fun!

Last edited:

Odomandr

Paul from Adventure Tools made me a storage bag for inside the spare tire space. Follow the arrows to more pics. They did a super job and created exactly what I designed. We met in Nederland to go over the design and it was a very interesting experience. Got to meet the people making the things.
http://s400.photobucket.com/user/mykrick3tt/media/DSC05314_zpsgeepnh7a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Morris this look's amazing. Great use of space and solid design. Does it lose shape at all with heavy tools? Seems like it would not anywhere to deform to? Any concerns about a dinged wheel?

I picked up an ARB bumper then dropped it off for powdecoat and refinish to colormatch. They called and said it was ready yesterday. I need to go get it tomorrow. Now for a winch and a syn line and a fairlead

overlandjeep

Went down to Black Forest and picked up a front Dana 60 complete with seat bars, rear Sterling 10.5" and a manual NP271F transfer case and brought em home.

overlandjeep

Axles are all 3.73 gears so gonna put them in and drive a little bit before I regear to get a feel for them with the huge torque motor

Wyatt

Well I got rear ended today but luckily I an fine and the Jeep seems to be fine. The rear bumper rear saved the Jeeps Bacon on this one.

The end results are a slightly dented tailgate. A bent hikift Jack. A bent tire carrier. I'm guessing the spare wheel is also bent but I have not had time to do a full look over as of yet.