What's new

What winch do you use? And how does it work.

Odomandr

Shit attitude to have. Just admit the mistake and keep it in mind in the future. The excuse's make it seem as though you don't give a damn about respecting our trails and that is not fair to those like Ige who work hard without pay to insure these trails remain available to all

ExplorerTom

Here's where Ige is coming from: the picture looks like you're off trail. You might be on trail, but it looks like you're off trail. Pictures can easily be used out of context. That picture "could" be used by someone looking for evidence to close a trail.

What have you done for the community?
If that was directed at Ige (nuclearlemon) then just stop right there. You don't want to get into a pissing match with her in that regard.

ZigsRig

Shit attitude to have. Just admit the mistake and keep it in mind in the future. The excuse's make it seem as though you don't give a damn about respecting our trails and that is not fair to those like Ige who work hard without pay to insure these trails remain available to all
Not stirring the pot, but I was in fact on the trail. For anyone who knows me, they know his is a big issue with me.

The road did in fact go through the puddle, but, others had cut around the puddle, thus making the road wider... So, who is in the wrong there?...

While a photo can say 1000 words, it can't tell you that the jeep was in fact being pulled into the goo at an alarming rate. It didn't start off that deep into it.

Lastly, since most of us are joining up onto RMO from various other internet worlds, we may know know each other's past. So, I personally take the stance that everyone I meet has more worldly experience than I do until I meet the. In person to prove otherwise. Sadly, screen names don't tell the whole story. Like the fact that Geek, who is pulling me out, has more miles under his tires off road than any other person I have met. He is also very serious about the stay the trail mantra.

Lastly, forums need to have a "sarcasm" font.

Sent from my Jeep

Odomandr

I don't know the trail or the way it was beyond the photo and how it looks, but I have seen more photos off trail already this year. I hope to ride trails for a long time but I'm beginning to feel an urgency before it becomes shut down to the public