What's new

U-Pull & Pay

Brandon

Since I'm new to the area, I am not used to having good U-pull junkyards. I was trying to find a parking brake adjustment assembly since the brilliant PO ditched it instead of getting correct length cables.

Checked out U-Pull & Pay (http://www.upullandpay.com/denver/home), its in the NW corner of I-76 and I-25. Costs $2 to get in, they have a huge selection of parts cars and the best part is you can search online to make sure they have your car before you go (and it'll tell you where it is). There were tons of cherokee's and grand cherokees, and I got the part I needed for $2.30! The rest of their items appear to be cheap also since the guy ahead of me walked out with a radiator and something else for under $10. The only thing I wouldnt recommend was the used coolant they had for sale near the checkout. o_O

nuclearlemon

and remember...if it fits in your pocket, it's free ;)
love the pick and pull places. if you pull switches, you can take the pigtail and on brackets and stuff you can get the bolts...that doesn't happen in the new parts world

Brandon

I'll probably head back there some time to scavenge some more, I was tight on time and wasnt planning on going there so I only had the standard tools that I usually carry.